When you visit villamagnapublishing.com, even if you do not conduct any transactions on the site, the following happens:
· VMP stores non-sensitive information on your device, such as cookies or unique identifiers of your device, and access this information to perform data processing, such as measuring and analyzing your preferences, or displaying advertising or customized content through the analysis of your use of the site. The data you share through cookies or unique identifiers is only used for these purposes and will not be shared nor linked directly to any advertisers, nor will it ever be sold. Your data may be shared with our commercial partners only if you choose to conduct any transactions with VMP as stated below.
· Your IP address.
If you choose to contact VMP or if you purchase a product from VMP through its secure ecommerce interface, VMP and its commercial partners will collect the following data in addition to the data collected from all users of the site:
· Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
· Financial information (a form of payment and any other data connected to that form of payment)
This site uses its own cookies and unique identifiers to access and use your data for the purposes stated below. If you disagree with any of these purposes, you may change your browser settings or stop using this site.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website(s), we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technologies, such as unique identifiers. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We collect data to choose and deliver content to you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of our content. The data collected will show what content was viewed, how often or how long it was viewed, when it was viewed, and any action you may have taken related to the content.
· Storing data, or accessing data that is already stored, on your device. This includes unique identifiers for advertising, and device identification.
· Collecting data about your use of the website content. This data is used to measure, understand, and report on your usage of the contents.
· Collecting and processing data about your use of the content to subsequently serve personalized advertising and/or content for you. This data is used to understand your interests, which in turn informs future selection of advertising and/or content.
· Collecting data to select and deliver advertisements and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements, including whether you clicked on an ad or conducted a purchase on our site, where applicable.
· Collecting data to select and deliver content for you, and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such content, over time.
By using this site, you are giving consent to the collection of data for the above-mentioned purposes. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and still use the VMP website. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Your data is collected by VMP whenever you:
· Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
· Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
· Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
When VMP processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
VMP securely stores your data at its secure servers in the United States. We will keep the data we collect from you for two years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
VMP would like to send you information about products, services and events that we think you might like, and potentially those of our partner companies (the companies involved in any transactions you initiate with our company).
You have the right to stop VMP from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on “Unsubscribe” when you receive an email message from us.
VMP would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
· The right to access – You have the right to request VMP for copies of your personal data. Please beware that there may be a small fee for this service.
· The right to rectify – You have the right to request that VMP corrects any data about you that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request VMP to complete data that you believe is incomplete.
· The right to delete – You have the right to request that VMP deletes your personal data, unless VMP is prevented by law from deleting the data.
· The right to restrict or reject data processing – You have the right to request that VMP restricts or stops the processing of your personal data, unless VMP is prevented by law from such restrictions or data processing. Please know that if you make this request, you will not be able to continue using our site. You may still conduct business with VMP using other channels. Please contact us to learn more.
· The right to data portability – You have the right to request that VMP transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, unless VMP is prevented by law from transferring the data.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: admin at villamagnapublishing dot com. If you make a request, we have thirty (30) calendar days to respond to you.
Every time VMP collects personal information about a child, the company retains that information only as reasonably necessary to comply with a request or to allow a child to continue browsing/viewing/using the website’s content. VMP safeguards the security of children the same way we protect all our users and as required by law. If VMP ever finds out about unintended data collection from a child or done in a manner that contradicts COPPA guidelines, the child’s data will be immediately deleted. Parents/Tutors accept this action as the sole remediation to this unintended or contradictory collection of data.
Children can view the website’s contents without the need for registration. We will not require a child to provide more information than is reasonably necessary to conduct a transaction authorized by his/her parents/tutors. To that end, consistent with COPPA guidelines, on any part of the site or application a child may access, or in any instance where the child is required to enter age information, a parent/tutor’s email address must be entered before any personal data is collected from the child.
Purchases: Parent/Tutor consent extends to, but is not limited to, asking for a credit card or other payment method for verification (and might include a nominal charge), or speaking to a VMP representative to conduct a transaction by telephone, or requiring a parent to enter data (i.e., registering on the site to confirm and subsequently verify identity) so as to conduct a transaction on behalf of the child.
Email us at: admin at villamagnapublishing dot com
Call us: +1 757.431.9004
Or write to us at:
Villa Magna Publishing, LLC
Attn.: Legal Department
4705 Columbus Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
If you feel that VMP has not satisfactorily addressed your concern regarding how we manage your data, you may contact the U.S. Federal Communications Commission at https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us.